Greek students are longing for God in a digital world.
As Associate National Director for Greek IV, I am overseeing our ministry to students online so that we can connect them face-to-face with a Greek IV ministry near them. What does this mean?
Connecting with New Students
- Social Media Marketing- We have been meeting Greek students online who have no Greek InterVarsity ministry on their campus. These students are getting connected with nearby staff who will then disciple and train them to lead.
Supporting Current Students
- Social media content (videos and posts)- our social media accounts help students follow Jesus through short devotional videos, student interviews, and promotion of our leadership training & in-person conferences
- The Greek & Christian Podcast- through our podcast, students are learning how to follow God in their fraternities & sororities.
My Department is hoping to raise $15,000 by June 30, 2023 to fund our work to reach students online so that we can minister to them face-to-face.
TWO WAYS YOU CAN HELP
- Give a special year-end gift of $300, every dollar helps!
- Increase monthly giving by 25% to meet the demand of relaunching Greek Conference or join our monthly support team.
Click the button below to give a fiscal year-end gift by June 30th.