For over 80 years, InterVarsity has been ministering to the country’s future leaders.
The men and women that are now undergraduate and graduate students on college campuses across the U.S.
66% of college Christians stop attending church.
They need real models of biblical faith.
57% report symptoms of depression or anxiety.
They need real examples of Christ-centered hope.
43% are "nones" who identify with no religion.
They need real experiences of Christian love.
Today's college students are our future leaders, but they are a generation in crisis*
- They are overwhelmed and exhausted by their use of social media and are more isolated than ever.
- They feel betrayed by pastors, politicians, and other people in authority.
- They are suspicious of the Church, which they associate with sexism, racism, and injustice.
They are lost without Jesus, but God relentlessly pursues them through InterVarsity communities
Being invited to love God –learning who to believe, even when they are surrounded by a cacophony of "experts".
Being invited to love God's word –where they can access eternal wisdom, not just infinite information.
Being invited to love God's people of every ethnicity and culture –where they are shown how God's love makes people in all their backgrounds and experiences feel known.
Being invited to love God's purposes in the world –not just a cause or career, but a true calling with which they can grow as leaders and transform the world
Join us in praying that the Good News of Jesus will reach every corner of every campus!
We can only do that through the faithful giving of ministry partners, so please consider making a gift today.Learn more about InterVarsity
- *Most Teenagers Drop Out of Church When They Become Young Adults (Lifeway Research, 2019);
- *Symptoms of Anxiety or Depressive Disorder and Use of Mental Health Care Among Adults During the *COVID-19 Pandemic — United States, August 2020–February 2021 (CDC, 2021);
- Generation Z and *Religion – The Most Recent Data (Religion in Public, 2021)
InterVarsity Christian Fellowship/USA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions to InterVarsity are tax-deductible as allowed by law. InterVarsity has complete discretion and control over the use of donated funds.